Cosplay is love.
Cosplay is life.
Maybe not so much actually life… but expensive hobby? Definitely. From the costume making, to the wigs, to the make up, to the props, all the money and time that I invest into this doesn’t really amount to anything except for fun, personal satisfaction, and all the cameras pointing at me (because my ego totally needs all the boosting haha).
But that is enough reason to continue, methinks :3
Cosplays to date:
- Sebastian Michaelis, Kuroshitsuji (Animania 2011; SMASH 2012)
- Ren Kougyoku, Magi (SMASH 2013)
- Akemi Homura, Puella Magi Madoka Magica (SMASH 2014, Day One)
- god!Madoka, Puella Magi Madoka Magica (SMASH 2014, Day Two)
- SeeU, Vocaloid (cospARTy by Anime@UTS x Drawing Circle x JASS; Anime Christmas Party by Anime Sydney)
- Toujou Nozomi, Love Live! School Idol Project (Comiket #89 Winter 2015)
- The Baron, Whisper of the Heart (SMASH 2016, Day One)
- Sunny Day Song!Toujou Nozomi, Love Live! School Idol Project (SMASH 2016, Day Two)
- Feudal!Sailor Mars, Sailor Moon (SMASH 2017, Day One)
- Circus!Toujou Nozomi, Love Live! School Idol Project (SMASH 2017, Day Two)
- School girl
- Akaito, Vocaloid
- Book of the Atlantic! Sebastian, Kuroshitsuji
- Kashima Yuu, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-Kun
- Gregory Violet, Kuroshitsuji
- Everything from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
- Anything CLAMP, really
Bolded cosplays shot